Model is 6'3", has 32" waist, 40" chest and wears size M
Langford Parka Wool
The Langford offers clean lines and a modern look—in an uncompromisingly protective parka. This version of the Langford Parka comes in a two-layer, windproof Italian wool.
Crafted in DynaLuxe Wool, a two-layer, windproof Italian wool, the Langford offers clean lines and a modern look—in an uncompromisingly protective parka.
Mid Thigh Length
Made in Canada
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Sleek interior hanging lining with backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Placket with snap closures over 2-way zipper that unzips from the bottom for added range of motion or ventilation. Storm flap underneath zipper adds a layer of protection
- 4 exterior pockets: 2 fleece-lined hand warmer pockets, 2 lower pockets with top flap and hidden snap closures
- 3 interior pockets: 1 security pocket with zipper closure and 2 mesh drop-in pockets
- Finished with a Canada Goose Disc
Materials & Care
625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down Learn More
Do Not Wash. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Tumble Dry. Do Not Iron. Dry Clean Only.
Windproof, Durable & Soft
Designed for an elevated luxe feel without compromising on performance, DynaLuxe Wool is a two-layer bonded fabric crafted from 70% responsibly sourced Italian Wool Yarn and 30% Nylon. The woven wool face adds softness and warmth, while the windproof membrane provides the functionality needed for versatile outdoor conditions.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary Express shipping and returns on all orders or upgrade to next day shipping for 16£. All addresses within UK use DHL delivery.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of your order.
Next Day Shipping
Place your order before 11:30 am and get it next working day before 12:00 pm. Some postal codes are excluded from this service.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Calculate my size
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
- Runs large. Size down for an accurate fit.
- Mid Thigh Length
- Model is 6'3", has 32" waist, 40" chest and wears size M
Men's Size Guide
Our original fit. The measurements below refer to body dimensions. If your measurements span across sizes, for example you measure size large in your waist but medium in arm length, we recommend you select the larger size.
- North America
How to Measure
A - Sleeve
Bend arm slightly. Measure from center back neck bone, across to shoulder down to wrist.
B - Chest
Measure the circumference around the fullest part of the chest, under your arms.
C - Waist
Measure the circumference around the narrowest part of your waist.
D - Hips
Stand, feet together and measure the circumference around fullest part of your hips.