Introducing the Crofton Puffer Boot - Designed for weightless warmth, the Crofton Puffer Boot keeps you light on your feet in every season. This boot provides lightweight comfort that seamlessly transitions from indoor to outdoor. The soft insulated upper maintains its shape without sacrificing warmth and easily packs down, making these boots perfect for travel.
Made in Europe
- Lightweight warmth and comfort that you can easily pack and bring anywhere.
- Rib material at the back of the ankle gives an enhanced fit experience and adds comfort.
- The generous front zipper makes them easy to step into.
- Reflective details at the back add visibility in low light.
- The gusset behind the zipper adds element protection and retains warmth.You can also wear it with the zipper open for a more relaxed fit.
- The midsole has excellent insulation properties, protecting you from the ground up while providing cushion and comfort.
- The outsole was designed for cushioning and flexibility without sacrificing performance in low temperatures. The grooved tread surface provides traction on wet or icy surfaces while the deeper flex pattern allows the sole to flex the foot. The texture applied to the toe and heel provides extra grip in key areas.
Materials & Care
Lightweight & Versatile
Selected for its reliable performance, even in outdoor's most versatile conditions, Nylon is a trusted lightweight fabric that enables effortless movement and essential warmth.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary Express shipping and returns on all orders or upgrade to next day shipping for 16£. All addresses within UK use DHL delivery.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of your order.
Next Day Shipping
Place your order before 11:30 am and get it next working day before 12:00 pm. Some postal codes are excluded from this service.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Calculate my size
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
Canada Goose Footwear Sizing
If you are shopping online for footwear, choosing the right size is key, and we are committed to helping you find your perfect shoe size. Please use the tips and charts below to determine which size will best fit you:
To measure your foot length at home:
- Place a piece of paper on the floor against a wall.
- Make sure you are wearing the sock you intend to wear with your new shoe.
- Stand on the paper with your heel against the wall, ensuring your total weight on foot—Mark your longest toe, holding your pen or pencil at a 90-degree angle.
- Measure the distance from the wall to the longest toe you marked on your paper.
- We recommend measuring both feet and choosing your size based on your larger foot.
- When measuring your foot, it’s best to be wearing the socks you will regularly wear with this shoe.
- If you are a ½ size, we recommend sizing down.