Model is 6'1", has 31" waist, 40" chest and wears size M
Snow Mantra Parka
Arguably our most famous parka, the Snow Mantra is renowned as the warmest coat on earth.
Arguably our most famous parka, the Snow Mantra is renowned as the warmest coat on earth. Developed for industrial and commercial work in the coldest regions on the planet. The Snow Mantra will carry you through the harshest of winter months in the harshest of climates. It is the most comprehensive offering in our cold-weather apparel.
Made in Canada
- Designed in an oversized fit for optimum movement
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Shaping wire and removable fur ruff adjust both the hood and ruff tightly around the face—ideal for protecting skin from unforgiving winds
- Inside of hood opening and placket are lined with high-pile fleece for added warmth and comfort
- Fleece-lined neck guard inside jacket adds protection from harsh weather and stows away with elastic closure when not needed
- Webbing grab strap straps at shoulders and upper back with 'Snow Mantra' emblem patch
- Signature double-strip reflective details across upper back and chest pockets add visibility in low light
- Clear ID window on upper left pocket won't yellow or crack in the cold and allows for easy identification when weather and working conditions make it difficult to communicate verbally
- D ring attachment at upper left pocket to hang gloves or provide easy access to necessities
- Reinforced elbows add durability in high-abrasion areas
- Designed with shorter jacket sleeves so they don 't get in the way of operating machinery. Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
Materials & Care
Removable Fur Ruff
675 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Goose Down Learn More
Dry Clean Only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning.
Designed to protect you in nature's most extreme conditions and cold climates, Arctic Tech® is an iconic heritage textile crafted from a blend of 83% Polyester and 17% Cotton. Containing cotton, a natural fibre, the fabric will develop a patina and build character over time. Dry to the touch, this durable fabric with a water-repellent finish will keep you protected wherever adventure takes you.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary Express shipping and returns on all orders or upgrade to next day shipping for 16£. All addresses within UK use DHL delivery.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of your order.
Next Day Shipping
Place your order before 11:30 am and get it next working day before 12:00 pm. Some postal codes are excluded from this service.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Calculate my size
"Canada Goose's Snow Mantra Parka is the warmest coat on Earth."
- Hypebeast -
From Left to Right: National Science Foundation scientists boarding a plane bound for Antarctica.
PBI researcher Rusty Robinson in Alaska.
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
- A casually relaxed fit with a roomy silhouette.
- Designed to be worn over first layers, knitwear or sweaters.
- Depending on your preferred styling, get your true size for a relaxed look or size down for a more fitted look.
- Model is 6'1", has 31" waist, 40" chest and wears size M
Men's Size Guide
Our original fit. The measurements below refer to body dimensions. If your measurements span across sizes, for example you measure size large in your waist but medium in arm length, we recommend you select the larger size.
- North America
How to Measure
A - Sleeve
Bend arm slightly. Measure from center back neck bone, across to shoulder down to wrist.
B - Chest
Measure the circumference around the fullest part of the chest, under your arms.
C - Waist
Measure the circumference around the narrowest part of your waist.
D - Hips
Stand, feet together and measure the circumference around fullest part of your hips.