The Alliston Boot is built for everyday wear, whether you’re trekking around the city or through deep snow. Every detail from heel to toe has been crafted with performance, durability and comfort in mind. Designed for rugged durability with an insulated midsole for cushioned comfort and outer sole for grip and flexibility that will protect you from the elements every step of the journey.
Made in Europe
- Recommended to size down from your typical footwear size
- This boot is designed with waterproof construction. The interior of the full upper is directly laminated to a waterproof HDry® membrane, creating a fully sealed barrier
- Comes with a second pair of reflective laces when visibility in low light is needed
- The elastic cord and the unique cinching system at top edge customizes fit and traps heat towards the body
- Central zipper open up to a wide gusset to make for easy on-and-off or allow an alternative style of loose, relaxed fit for added comfort and venting
- The midsole has excellent insulation properties, protecting you from the ground up, while providing cushion and comfort. It's structure allows you to feel balanced and comfortable in most active or city conditions
- The outsole was designed for grip, cushioning and flexibility without sacrificing performance in low temperatures and features a lug design inspired by the shape of a Canadian Maple leaf
- The scratch rubber bumper is a refined take on protection, with the beautifully executed chamfered edge, referencing the texture from climbing shoes and providing protection from water or rock
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary Express shipping and returns on all orders or upgrade to next day shipping for 16£. All addresses within UK use DHL delivery.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of your order.
Next Day Shipping
Place your order before 11:30 am and get it next working day before 12:00 pm. Some postal codes are excluded from this service.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Calculate my size
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
Canada Goose Footwear Sizing
If you are shopping online for footwear, choosing the right size is key, and we are committed to helping you find your perfect shoe size. Please use the tips and charts below to determine which size will best fit you:
To measure your foot length at home:
- Place a piece of paper on the floor against a wall.
- Make sure you are wearing the sock you intend to wear with your new shoe.
- Stand on the paper with your heel against the wall, ensuring your total weight on foot—Mark your longest toe, holding your pen or pencil at a 90-degree angle.
- Measure the distance from the wall to the longest toe you marked on your paper.