Model is 5'10, has 23" waist, has 34" hips , 32" bust and wears size S
Designed to come along wherever your outdoor pursuits take you, the Abbott Hoody packs into its own pocket, making it perfect for travel.
This hoody is designed to come along wherever your outdoor pursuits take you. Packable into its own pocket, the Abbott Hoody is perfect for travel. The cozy down-filled hood adds comfort, with reflective details at back for visibility in low light.
Made in Canada
- Recommended to size up from your typical product fit
- Packable into wearer's interior left pocket. When packed, it has a carrying loop that can be used with a carabiner to clip onto a bag or waistband for easy travel
- Adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Signature double-stripe reflective details at back of hood for added visibility in low light
- Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- Cuffs are elasticized for on-off ease and comfort
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- 2 exterior pockets: handwarmer pockets with hidden snap closures and tricot fabric interior at knuckle side for softness and warmth
- 1 interior pocket: security pocket with zipper closure that doubles as a pack pocket
Materials & Care
750 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down Learn More
Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
Lightweight, Water-repellent & Wind-resistant
Selected for its feather-like weight without compromising on performance, Feather-Light is crafted from 100% Nylon. Smooth to the touch, this multi-functional fabric with a subtle sheen is built to last and withstand unpredictable weather conditions involving light rain, snow and wind.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary shipping on all orders.
At Canada Goose we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date.Learn More
Calculate my size
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
- Runs small. Size up for an accurate fit.
- Model is 5'10, has 23" waist, has 34" hips , 32" bust and wears size S
Women's Size Guide
Our original fit. The measurements below refer to body dimensions. If your measurements span across sizes, for example you measure size large in your waist but medium in arm length, we recommend you select the larger size.
- North America
How to Measure
A - Sleeve
Bend arm slightly. Measure from center back neck bone, across to shoulder down to wrist.
B - Bust
Measure the circumference around the fullest part of the chest, under your arms.
C - Waist
Measure the circumference around the narrowest part of your waist.
D - Hips
Stand, feet together and measure the circumference around fullest part of your hips.