Model is 5'10", has 25" waist, has 35" hips , 34" bust and wears size S
Alliston Parka Black Label
The Alliston Parka provides heavyweight warmth in lightweight and durable construction, with backpack straps for hands-free carrying when temperatures rise.
The Alliston Parka is made with Feather-Light Ripstop and CORDURA® fabric reinforcement at high-abrasion areas, making it incredibly light and durable. It features an interior down-filled brim that can be cinched around the face to block out cold wind and backpack straps for hands-free carrying when temperatures rise.
Mid Calf Length
Made in Canada
- Premium thermal hood is adjustable 2-ways and crafted with down-fill for added softness and warmth around the head and neck
- The interior down-filled brim can be cinched around the face to block out cold and wind, while still maintaining exterior hood shape
- Snaps allow exterior brim to be secured back away from face for added visibility
- Durability Mapping: High-abrasion areas are reinforced with CORDURA® fabric for added durability
- Reflectivity: Signature double-stripe reflective details at back of hood for added visibility in low light
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Down-filled placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- Recessed Power Stretch® cuffs with thumbhole construction add comfort and lock in heat
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Stowable D-Ring at wearer's left can be used to attach gloves or other necessities and hidden when not needed
- 4 exterior pockets: 2 fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with hidden snap closures, 2 lower pockets with zipper closures
- 2 interior pockets: mesh drop-in pockets
- Finished with a Canada Goose Disc
Materials & Care
750 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down Learn More
Turn Garment Inside Out. Machine Wash Cold (30°C).Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.
Lightweight, Water-repellent, Wind-resistant & Durable
Selected for its feather-like weight without compromising on performance, Feather-Light Ripstop is crafted from 100% Nylon. Soft to the touch, this lustrous, multi-functional fabric is built to last and withstand unpredictable weather conditions involving light rain, snow and wind.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary shipping on all orders.
At Canada Goose we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date.Learn More
Calculate my size
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
- This item runs small, close-to-body fit.
- Designed to be worn over light layers or under heavier jackets.
- Size up for a looser look.
- Mid Calf Length
- Model is 5'10", has 25" waist, has 35" hips , 34" bust and wears size S
Women's Size Guide
Our original fit. The measurements below refer to body dimensions. If your measurements span across sizes, for example you measure size large in your waist but medium in arm length, we recommend you select the larger size.
- North America
How to Measure
A - Sleeve
Bend arm slightly. Measure from center back neck bone, across to shoulder down to wrist.
B - Bust
Measure the circumference around the fullest part of the chest, under your arms.
C - Waist
Measure the circumference around the narrowest part of your waist.
D - Hips
Stand, feet together and measure the circumference around fullest part of your hips.