Extend the coverage and protection of your hood with our interchangeable Hood Trims for added shelter on blustery days. Featuring signature double-stripe reflective details and Canada Goose Wordmark for added visibility in low light. Zip on when the weather is harsh or fold it back when skies clear.
Made in Canada
- Hood trim is 19.5” in length. Please reference our size guide to determine the correct size for your parka
- Crafted from our Arctic Tech fabric for added durability and warmth
- Featuring signature double-stripe reflective details and Canada Goose Wordmark for added visibility in low light
- High loft down-filled Hood Trim provides additional warmth and superior coverage
- Easily interchangeable for added protection and versatility
Materials & Care
625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down Learn More
Do not wash. Spot clean only. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean
Designed to protect you in nature's most extreme conditions and cold climates, Arctic Tech® is an iconic heritage textile crafted from a blend of 83% Polyester and 17% Cotton. Containing cotton, a natural fibre, the fabric will develop a patina and build character over time. Dry to the touch, this durable fabric with a water-repellent finish will keep you protected wherever adventure takes you.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary shipping on all orders.
At Canada Goose we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date.Learn More
Calculate my size
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
Hood Trim Styles
Listed below you will find style names and numbers which will help you determine the Hood Trim size that will fit your parka. Currently, not all parkas are Hood Trim compatible, see list below for reference.
In the interior of your parka you will find the Multi-Language Label (MLL) where your style number will be listed (e.g. 2742M). Please reference below to determine your Hood Trim size and if your parka is compatible. Please contact a Canada Goose representative if you are having difficulties determining style name, number and Hood Trim sizing.
- Langford Parka | 2052M, 2052M1, 2052MA, 2052MB, 2052MBA
- Chilliwack Bomber | 2050M, 2050M1, 2050MPB
- Expedition Parka | 2051M, 2051MA, 2051MPB, 2051MPBA
- Wyndham Parka | 2048M, 2048M1, 2048MB
- Chateau Parka | 2053M, 2053M1, 2053MA, 2053MB
- Carson Parka | 2079M, 2079M1, 2079MA, 2079MB
- MacMillan Parka | 2080M, 2080M1, 2080MB
- Borden Bomber | 2055MB
- Shelburne Parka | 3802W, 3802W1, 3802WA, 3802WB
- Rossclair | 2580W, 2580W1, 2580WA, 2580WB
- Trillium Parka | 6660W, 6660W1, 6660WA, 6660WB
- Lorette Parka | 2090W, 2090W1, 2090WB
- Chelsea Parka | 3804W, 3804W1, 3804WB
- Mystique Parka | 3035W, 3035W1, 3035WA, 3035WB, 3035WBA
- Lynnwood Parka | 2530W, 2530W1, 2530WB
- Chilliwack Parka | 2050W, 2050W1, 2050WPB
- Expedition Parka | 2051W, 2051WA, 2051WPB, 2051WPBA
- Kenton Parka | 3816W1, 3816WB