Model is 5'10" (178 cm) and wearing a size S
This lightweight rain jacket is crafted from our Tri-Durance fabric to withstand heavy downpours and harsh winds with a cinchable waist customizes the fit.
This lightweight jacket is crafted from our Tri-Durance fabric to withstand heavy downpours and harsh winds. A cinchable waist customizes the fit and a reflective drop down back panel adds low light visibility, perfect for transitional seasons when days are darker.
Made in Portugal
- Jacket is lightweight enough to roll up and easily stow into hood. Once stowed away, cinch drawcord to pack down even further for easy travel
- Fully seam-sealed construction and exposed Aquaguard® water-resistant zippers keep rain out
- Hood has single adjustment point at back that cinches two ways at once. Extended brim construction with a head skirt underneath allows the hood to move with you and stay out of your line of sight. Signature double-stripe reflective details at brim and back add low light visibility
- Mesh venting underneath the back panel adds breathability and airflow while keeping rain out
- Signature double-stripe reflective drop-down panel at the upper back for added visibility in low light. Panel can be hidden underneath with hook-and-loop fastener during the day
- Heritage-inspired webbing grab strap at upper back with Canada Goose emblem patch
- Underarm vents with zipper closures add airflow when needed
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Reflective Canada Goose wordmark logo along right sleeve
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit
- Side seam zippers open up for ventilation and added range of motion
- Placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion and venting. Storm flap has reflective details and laser-cut perforations at the top for added airflow
- 4 exterior pockets: 2 upper pockets with top flap and hook-and-loop closures. 2 double entry pockets with top flap and hook-and-loop closures, side entry has zipper closures. All pockets are lined with mesh and flap pockets are envelope construction to keep the rain out
- 1 interior pocket: mesh-lined secure zipper pocket
- Silicone disc logo is waterproof
Materials & Care
Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on gentle cycle.
Waterproof, Windproof & Breathable
This 3-layer fabric provides excellent protection from downpours and harsh winds. Built-in breathability keeps you dry and comfortable, while added stretch allows for range of motion during active pursuits.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary Standard shipping on all orders. Upgrade to Express shipping for $25 or Next Day shipping for $35.
At Canada Goose we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date.Learn More
Our original fit.
Our original fit.
Slide the image above to see our different fits.
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
There are no reviews yet.
Do you own the Seaboard Jacket?
Tell us what you think.
Showing 1 - of reviews