Model is 6'3", has 32" waist, 40" chest and wears size L
Lightweight and versatile, this lightweight jacket is made with our Dura-Force Light fabric to provide superior wind protection.
Lightweight and versatile, this jacket is made with our Dura-Force Light fabric to provide superior wind protection. The collar and hem can be adjusted to further block out cold winds while reflective details on the collar add visibility in low light.
Made in Europe
- Collar has signature double-stripe reflective details at back for added visibility in low light
- Collar and hem feature interior drawcords to customize fit and keep out cold winds
- Mesh venting underneath back panel adds breathability and airflow without compromising element protection
- To create a lighter feel, the body of this jacket is unlined, however, sleeves are lined for on-off ease and comfort
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Adjustable gusseted cuffs with snap closures keep the elements out
- Placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 4 exterior pockets: 2 upper pockets with military button closures. 2 double entry pockets with top flap and military button closures. Side entry has zipper closures and tricot fabric at knuckle side for softness and warmth
- Interior pockets: none
Materials & Care
Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on gentle cycle.
Wind-Resistant, Water-Repellent & Durable
This sturdy, versatile fabric offers superior wind protection. Made from 100% polyester with a water repellent finish, stay warm and dry in a range of climates and changing weather.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary shipping on all orders.
At Canada Goose we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date.Learn More
Calculate my size
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
- Our original true-to-size fit.
- Designed to be worn on its own or over slim-fitting layers.
- Size up for a looser look or to wear with layers.
- Model is 6'3", has 32" waist, 40" chest and wears size L
Men's Size Guide
Our original fit. The measurements below refer to body dimensions. If your measurements span across sizes, for example you measure size large in your waist but medium in arm length, we recommend you select the larger size.
- North America
How to Measure
A - Sleeve
Bend arm slightly. Measure from center back neck bone, across to shoulder down to wrist.
B - Chest
Measure the circumference around the fullest part of the chest, under your arms.
C - Waist
Measure the circumference around the narrowest part of your waist.
D - Hips
Stand, feet together and measure the circumference around fullest part of your hips.