Snowstorms beware: our classic Rundle bomber is packed with durable warmth that stands up to harsh conditions. Crafted in our exceptional Arctic Tech® fabric, this sporty silhouette features reinforced elbow patches and an adjustable tunnel hood for superior protection. It's finished with a heavy-duty, 2-way zipper that's shielded by a storm flap to block winter's chill.
- Gosling Graduate System: additional fabric in the sleeve allows for 1 1/2" extension to grow with your child
- Adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection.
- Suede tricot lined collar for warmth and comfort
- Storm flap over center front zipper secured with snap buttons to keep out drafts
- Reinforced elbow patches for added durability
- Reflective piping along cuffs for added visibility in low-light
- Glove hooks in both sleeves to keep gloves from getting misplaced
- 3 exterior pockets: 2 handwarmer pockets, 1 sleeve pocket
- 2 interior pockets: 1 security pocket, 1 drop pocket
Materials & Care
625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down Learn More
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
Designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and cold climates, this ultra durable textile contains cotton. As a result, the colour will naturally change and build character over time.Learn more about Arctic Tech
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary Standard shipping on all orders. Upgrade to Express shipping for $25 or Next Day shipping for $35.
At Canada Goose we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date.Learn More
Slide the image above to see our different fits.
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
There are no reviews yet.
Do you own the Youth Rundle Bomber Non-Fur?
Tell us what you think.
Showing 1 - of reviews