Model is 5'9" has 24" waist, 34" hip, 34" bust and wears size S
HyBridge® CW Element Jacket Black Label
This jacket combines the comfort of lightweight down with water-resistant Tri-Durance fabric. The mid-thigh length provides extended coverage from the elements, while Dynamic Knit panels across the back and underarms lend softness and stretch exactly where you need it.
Made in Canada
- Special edition reflective print is visible from all angles for added low light visibility
- Thermal Mapping® technology provides warmth where you need it with down insulation, while areas prone to overheating are crafted in more breathable fabrics
- Adjustable hood and upper body overlay are water and wind-resistant Tri-Durance SS® fabric for added element protection
- Down-filled interior collar adds warmth and is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Dynamic Knit™ fabric is strategically placed at interior upper back panel and flex points under arms for added range of motion, enhanced fit and breathability
- Articulated sleeves enhance fit and add range of motion
- Back of overlay, front body and forearms feature signature double-stripe reflective details for added low light visibility
- Interior elastic backpack straps are comfortable and allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit
- Recessed Power Stretch® cuffs with thumbhole construction lock in heat and keep sleeves in place during active use
- 2 interior pockets: drop-in pockets
Materials & Care
800 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Goose Down Learn More
Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
Versatile, Lightweight & Built to Move
Designed to move with you, this lightweight and stretchy fabric protects from harsh winds and light rain for versatility and comfort in unpredictable weather.
Flexible & Breathable
This breathable fabric has built-in stretch for added flexibility and movement where you need it the most, making it great for active use.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy low-cost, express shipping and free returns on all orders. The price of delivery depends on your location and will be displayed during the check-out. Shipping cost will be charged on the total amount of your order. All addresses use DHL delivery.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Slide the image above to see our different fits.
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product