Model is 5'9" has 24" waist, 34" hip, 34" bust and wears size S
HyBridge® CW Jacket
This versatile, hip-length jacket is the perfect multi-tasker for outdoor pursuits, keeping you protected from the elements with a waterproof hood.
Everything you love in a HyBridge® style, with a comfortable waist-hugging silhouette. You'll be protected from the elements with a waterproof packable hood, and visible in low-light with reflective details. Dynamic Knit panels frame the back for increased breathability and mobility.
Made in Canada
- Thermal Mapping® technology provides warmth where you need it with down insulation, while areas prone to overheating are crafted in more breathable fabrics
- Stowable, adjustable Tri-Durance® fabric hood is waterproof, fully seam-sealed and adjustable. Signature double-stripe reflective details along full length of hood add visibility in low light
- Back of collar and forearms feature signature double-stripe reflective details for added low light visibility
- Tall down-filled collar adds warmth, coverage and protection while tricot fabric lining adds softness and comfort
- Dynamic Knit™ fabric is strategically placed at flex points across the upper back, underarms and side body for added range of motion, enhanced fit and breathability
- Articulated raglan sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Back of waist is elasticised for enhanced close to body fit and added comfort
- Scalloped cuffs add extra coverage and protection
- Hem is longer in the back for added warmth, coverage and protection
- Storm flap underneath 2-way Aquaguard® water-resistant zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
Materials & Care
800 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Goose Down Learn More
Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
Versatile, Lightweight & Built to Move
Designed to move with you, this lightweight and stretchy fabric protects from harsh winds and light rain for versatility and comfort in unpredictable weather.
Flexible & Breathable
This breathable fabric has built-in stretch for added flexibility and movement where you need it the most, making it great for active use.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy low-cost, express shipping and free returns on all orders. The price of delivery depends on your location and will be displayed during the check-out. Shipping cost will be charged on the total amount of your order. All addresses use DHL delivery.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Calculate my size
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product