Model is 5'10" (178 cm) and wearing a size S
HyBridge® Lite Coat
Light and slim fitted, the HyBridge® Lite Coat leverages our expertise in down insulation while ensuring outstanding mobility. With flexible fabric along its sides and weighing less than half a pound, it is perfect for activewear, layering and fast packing.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Reflective tape on back of collar for added visibility in low light
- Cozy around your neck, the brushed tricot-lined collar provides added comfort and warmth.
- Thermal Mapping (TM) strategically places down where the body needs it most to maximize warmth, flexibility and breathability
- Quilt-through design keeps this layer lightweight, easy to move in and reduces pack size
- Tensile-Tech™ fabric underarms and side panels for extended comfort and maximized fit
- Heavy-duty, 2-way locking front zipper with wind guard underneath for extra element protection
- The insulated wind guard which extends under the center front zipper, provides additional protection against high winds
- Stretch cuff binding with thumb loops help sleeves stay put and make layering easy
- Hand pockets with zipper closure and an internal stretch mesh pocket to store the essentials
- An ideal travel companion, the Hybridge Lite Jacket easily packs into the exterior left pocket
Materials & Care
800 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Goose Down Learn More
Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on a gentle cycle. Front loading washing machine only. Tumble dry on cool setting. Do not bleach. Do not use fabric softener. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Lightweight & Durable
Abrasion-resistant fabric with lightweight durability that is ideal for layering and high-intensity performance.
Flexible & Breathable Hardface Fleece
A soft shell material with dynamic 4-way stretch that is highly abrasion-resistant and breathable.Learn more about Tensile-Tech
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy low-cost, express shipping and free returns on all orders. The price of delivery depends on your location and will be displayed during the check-out. Shipping cost will be charged on the total amount of your order. All addresses use DHL delivery.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Slide the image above to see our different fits.
TEMPERATURE EXPERIENCE INDEX
TEMPERATURE EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product