Model is 6'2" (188 cm) and wearing a size M
Lightweight and packable, this down-filled pullover is made with our Feather-Light Ripstop fabric for protection in unpredictable weather. Move easy with articulated sleeves and underarm gussets, while a side seam zipper opens up for easy on-off, ventilation and access to base layers.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Packable into interior zipper pocket. When packed, it has a carrying loop that can be used with a carabiner to clip onto a bag or waistband for easy travel
- Adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Signature double-stripe reflective details at the back add visibility in low light
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Rib-knit hem and cuffs with thumbhole construction enhance fit, lock in warmth and add on-off ease when layering
- Side seam zipper on right side for easy on-off, ventilation and access to base layers
- Storm flap underneath front zipper keeps the elements out
- 1 exterior pocket: kangaroo pocket with snap closures and tricot fabric at knuckle side for softness and warmth
- 1 interior pocket: security pocket with zipper closure that doubles as a pack pocket
Materials & Care
675 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Goose Down Learn More
Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on gentle cycle.
Lightweight, Water-repellent, Wind-resistant & Durable
Selected for its feather-like weight without compromising on performance, Feather-Light Ripstop is crafted from 100% Nylon. Soft to the touch, this lustrous, multi-functional fabric is built to last and withstand unpredictable weather conditions involving light rain, snow and wind.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy low-cost, express shipping and free returns on all orders. The price of delivery depends on your location and will be displayed during the check-out. Shipping cost will be charged on the total amount of your order. All addresses use DHL delivery.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Slide the image above to see our different fits.
TEMPERATURE EXPERIENCE INDEX
TEMPERATURE EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product